Improving the Student Experience through Learning Actions

If you have been following my blog, you might have noticed that there is a common thread that runs through them. It seems that through the most recent course I have been taking, I have come to realize that improving the student experience is something that I feel passionate about.

I have spent hours looking at research that supports my position, and just as many hours searching for resources to help teachers in this pursuit. One thing I have tried to tackle recently is combining some of the teaching theories to make them more user-friendly.

Below is an infographic I created attempting to do this. Also, posted off to the side, is a podcast I have recorded explaining a bit about the infographic. I encourage you to stay tuned for future resources on this topic.

Comments

Popular Posts

Concept Checking Questions (CCQs)

Instruction Checking Questions (ICQs)

BOPPPS Workshop